Having a failed web connection may be irritating. When connecting to the web through a router, it’s good to take note of the kind of Wi-Fi community your system helps. You can’t join a 2.4 GHz Android pill to a 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi router and vice versa. So, which Android pill helps 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi?
Not all Android tablets assist 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi. However, in case your Android pill runs on Android 5.0, it ought to have dual-band Wi-Fi, permitting you to attach it to a 5.0 GHz community and even a 2.4 GHz community together with your Android pill.
The 5.0 GHz of your Android’s Wi-Fi is the frequency band, a spread of radio waves frequencies used to transmit knowledge within the wi-fi spectrum. The increased the frequency band, the quicker the info transmission. So, if you need an Android pill with a brilliant excessive 5.0 GHz frequency, preserve studying as we elaborate on how one can know the kind of Wi-Fi in your Android tablets.
- How To Check the Wi-Fi Band Frequency on Your Android Tablet
- Method #1: Check the Android Tablet’s Packaging
- Method #2: Check the Specs Online
- Method #3: Using a Third-Party App
How To Check the Wi-Fi Band Frequency on Your Android Tablet
If you might be having hassle connecting to a 5.0 GHz router in your Android pill, it could possibly be as a result of your Android doesn’t assist the 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi band frequency. To make certain whether or not the fault is out of your Android functionality or not, it is best to test the Wi-Fi band frequency that comes together with your Android pill.
Unfortunately, you possibly can’t test which Wi-Fi band frequency is in your Android pill with the Settings app. So, if you wish to know which Wi-Fi band frequency is in your Android pill, there are different methods to test for it. Below are 3 ways to find out which Wi-Fi band frequency is in your Android Tablet.
Method #1: Check the Android Tablet’s Packaging
One of the simplest methods to know which kind of Wi-Fi band frequency is in your Android pill is to test the pill packaging. You also can test the person handbook of the pill. If you possibly can lay your palms on one, it is best to discover helpful details about the Wi-Fi in it. When you might be checking the packaging, person handbook, and even the receipt, there are some things to look out for, just like the Institute of Electrical and Electronics 802 or the IEEE 802 requirements.
Here’s the way to test which Wi-Fi band frequency is in your Android pill utilizing the packaging.
- Check the packaging; it is best to see whether or not it has a 2.4 or 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi frequency or twin.
- If the frequency band of your Wi-Fi isn’t written the packaging, search for the 802.11 requirements.
- If you see an 802.11 b/g/n IEEE score, your Android pill has a 2.4 GHz band.
- If you see an 802.11 a/n/ac IEEE score, then your Android pill has a 5.0 GHz band.
Method #2: Check the Specs Online
It isn’t unusual if you don’t discover enough info on the packaging of your Android to find out the kind of Wi-Fi band frequency it makes use of. In such circumstances, one other factor you are able to do to find out the kind of Wi-Fi band frequency is to seek for the specs of the Android pill on the producer’s web site.
Here’s the way to test which Wi-Fi band frequency is in your Android pill utilizing its mannequin quantity.
- Find the mannequin quantity of your Android pill from the packaging, receipt, or within the pill’s Settings app > “About Phone”.
- Go to the producer’s web site of the Android pill and kind the mannequin quantity and click on on the search button.
- Alternatively, use a search engine to search out critiques concerning the explicit model and mannequin of your Android pill.
- Scroll to the “Wi-Fi” part; it is best to discover the band frequency.
Method #3: Using a Third-Party App
You can use a number of apps to get useful details about the Wi-Fi in your Android pill, corresponding to NetSpot, Wi-Fi Analyzer, Wi-Fi Monitor, and many others. These apps aren’t primarily designed to offer information about your system’s Wi-Fi band frequency however normal details about your system’s Wi-Fi, like title, pace, MAC handle, and many others. If you might be nonetheless discovering it difficult to search out the Wi-Fi band frequency of your Android pill, then you can too strive utilizing a third-party app.
Here’s the way to test which Wi-Fi band frequency is in your Android pill utilizing a third-party app.
- Go to Play Store and obtain NetSpot.
- Launch the app and navigate to the “Discover” part of the app.
- You ought to see the kind of frequency band of all Wi-Fi inside vary.
You also can do a pace check to find out the kind of Wi-Fi band frequency in your Android pill. If your Android pill has a 2.4 GHz band frequency, its pace will vary between 450 Mbps and 600 Mbps, whereas if it’s a 5.0 GHz band frequency, its pace can be as much as 1300 Mbps and above.
An Android pill with a twin Wi-Fi band frequency gives you one of the best worth. While having an Android pill that helps the 5.0 GHz band is great, you wouldn’t be capable of connect with the 5 GHz band frequency in case your pill helps solely 2.4 GHz. Also, notice that other than an Android pill having 5.0 GHz to get probably the most connection pace, different components, corresponding to sign power, interference, and even community protection, can affect the pace. So, don’t be too bent on getting a 5.0 GHz Android pill; take into account different components.