Are you sick of the enter lagging whereas taking part in video games? Do you need your PC to prioritize the gaming window and make the whole lot else run within the background as you begin a recreation? The Gaming Mode on the Razer keyboard is one thing that may give you the results you want.
Gaming Mode on the Razer keyboard is a characteristic that prevents the unintentional utilization of a few keys on your keyboard that may have an effect on your gaming expertise. With this mode enabled, you possibly can get pleasure from video games with out lagging.
We have put collectively a detailed information for you about what Gaming Mode is on the Razer keyboard and easy methods to allow it on your system with easy step-by-step strategies.
- What Is Gaming Mode on a Razer Keyboard?
- Enabling Gaming Mode on a Razer Keyboard
- Method #1: Using Razor Synapse 3.0
- Method #2: Using Key Combinations
- Method #3: Using Razor Synapse 2.0
- Fixing an Unresponsive Razor Keyboard
- Method #1: Updating Razer Keyboard Drivers
- Method #2: Uninstalling and Reinstalling Razer Synapse
- Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Gaming Mode on a Razer Keyboard?
Gaming Mode is a characteristic in Razer keyboards permitting customers to play in addition to benefit from the video games with out going through interruption from any disturbance. With the Gaming Mode enabled on your keypad, you received’t have to fret about anybody urgent random keys.
This characteristic is primarily for individuals who have kids at their place. So you now not need to cease your children from having enjoyable with you. This mode additionally elevates your gaming expertise by turning off all different apps working within the background.
Enabling Gaming Mode on a Razer Keyboard
If you’re questioning easy methods to allow Gaming Mode on the Razer keyboard, our 3 step-by-step strategies will assist you to carry out the duty with out a lot trouble.
Method #1: Using Razor Synapse 3.0
Using these steps, it’s potential to allow the Gaming Mode on a Razer keyboard by way of Razor Synapse.
- Download and open Razer Synapse 3 on your PC.
- Go to the “KEYBOARD” tab and click on the “CUSTOMIZE” possibility.
- Find the “GAMING MODE” part and choose “Enable-in game” or “Always” from the drop-down menu.
You have efficiently turned on the Gaming Mode on your Razer keyboard.
Method #2: Using Key Combinations
You can even use the next key mixtures to show on the Gaming Mode on your Razer keyboard.
- Turn on your PC and join your Razer keyboard to it.
- Press Fn + F10 for bigger keyboards to show on Gaming Mode.
- Press Fn + U you probably have a smaller keyboard.
Method #3: Using Razor Synapse 2.0
To allow the Gaming Mode on a Razor keyboard not suitable with Synapse 3.0, you need to use Synapse 2.0 with these steps.
- Download and open Razer Synapse 2.0. on your PC.
- Click the “KEYBOARD” possibility from the highest.
- Select “CUSTOMIZE”.
- Click the “ON” button in entrance of “GAMING MODE” to allow it on your keyboard.
Fixing an Unresponsive Razor Keyboard
If the Razor keyboard is just not working with the Gaming Mode enabled, strive the next 3 step-by-step strategies to repair the problem.
Method #1: Updating Razer Keyboard Drivers
To repair an unresponsive Razor keyboard, replace the drivers to the most recent model utilizing these steps.
- Click the search icon from the Taskbar on your PC.
- Type “Device Manager” within the search bar and click on the primary possibility from the search outcomes.
- Select “Keyboards” from the “Device Manager” menu.
- Right-click on the Razer keyboard and select “Update Driver” to efficiently improve them.
Method #2: Uninstalling and Reinstalling Razer Synapse
You can even repair the Razer keyboard not working in Gaming Mode by uninstalling the Razer Synapse and reinstalling it with these steps.
- Right-click the Start button on your PC and choose “Apps and Features” from the pop-up menu.
- Find “Razer Synapse” from the checklist of accessible apps and choose “Uninstall” to take away it.
- To fully wipe off Razer Synapse out of your PC, you should take away different associated apps – like Razer Cortex – out of your laptop.
- In the Razer uninstaller window, choose “Uninstall” from all of the obtainable choices.
- Click “Select All” underneath the “Select the software to uninstall” possibility and choose the “Uninstall” button.
- Choose “Yes, Remove” for affirmation and reboot your PC.
Once uninstalled, set up the Razer Synapse with these steps.
- Go to the Razer official website and obtain the newest model of Synapse.
- Follow the on-screen directions to put in and launch Synapse on your PC.
- Plug the Razor keyboard into your PC and see if it’s responding.
You can even repair the unresponsive Razor keyboard by switching to a different USB port.
In this information, we’ve mentioned Gaming Mode on the Razer keyboard and how one can allow it on your system. We have additionally appeared into a number of strategies to repair the problem of an unresponsive keyboard.
We hope considered one of these strategies has labored for you, and now you can simply play video games utilizing the Razor keyboard on your PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why must you use Gaming Mode?
If you might be an lively gaming fanatic, getting the Razor keyboard and enabling the Gaming Mode is price it. This will scale back lag in all of the actions you are taking throughout video video games.
Does Gaming Mode make the graphics worse?
Yes, enabling the Gaming Mode on your keyboard will have an effect on the image high quality badly. This mode offers significance to enhancing your velocity and efficiency, ultimately de-prioritizing the picture high quality.