Have you been utilizing the Wells Fargo app to handle your funds and now need to view the assertion? Although many customers discover it troublesome, the course of is fairly easy.
To view statements on the Wells Fargo app, open the software, log in to your account, faucet the three dots, faucet “View Statements”, and choose your checking account.
To simplify issues, we took the time to put in writing a complete step-by-step information on methods to view statements on the Wells Fargo app. We may also discover the troubleshooting strategies if the Wells Fargo app will not be working on your cellular machine.
- Viewing Statements on the Wells Fargo App
- How To Download Statements on Wells Fargo
- How To Sign Into Your Account on the Wells Fargo App
- Troubleshooting Wells Fargo App Issues
- Fix #1: Clearing App Cache
- Fix #2: Reinstalling the Wells Fargo App
- Fix #3: Checking the Server Status
- Fix #4: Checking the Network Connection
- Frequently Asked Questions
Viewing Statements on the Wells Fargo App
If you don’t know methods to view statements on the Wells Fargo app, our following step-by-step methodology will allow you to do that job with out dealing with a lot hassle.
- Launch the Wells Fargo app on an Android or iOS machine and check in.
- Tap the three dots on the Home display.
- Tap “View Statements”.
- Select your checking account, and you might be accomplished.
How To Download Statements on Wells Fargo
If you need to obtain the statements, you want to entry the Wells Fargo web site on your cellular machine as a result of this isn’t doable on the app.
- Open a browser on your Android or iOS cellular machine.
- Go to the Wells Fargo web site.
- Tap “Sign In” and submit your account credentials.
- Tap “Menu”.
- Tap “Account Services”.
- Tap “Statements & Documents”.
- Tap “Statements and Disclosures” and choose your account and time.
- Tap the assertion to obtain it.
How To Sign Into Your Account on the Wells Fargo App
To check in to the Wells Fargo app, you want to create an account utilizing their web site with these steps.
- Open a browser on your cellphone, go to the Wells Fargo web site, and faucet “Sign In”.
- Select “Enroll”.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and faucet “Continue”.
- Type your PIN and a username and password.
- Open your inbox and test for the verification e-mail.
- Open the Wells Fargo app.
- Type in the credentials you used on the web site to signal into the app.
Troubleshooting Wells Fargo App Issues
If the Wells Fargo app will not be working on your cellular machine, attempt the following fast troubleshooting strategies to repair this challenge.
Fix #1: Clearing App Cache
A fast method to repair the Wells Fargo app to view your statements is by clearing its cache in the following means.
- Open Settings.
- Tap “Apps”.
- Tap “Wells Fargo”.
- Tap “Storage”.
- Select “Clear Cache” and confirm if the app works correctly.
Fix #2: Reinstalling the Wells Fargo App
Another method to repair the malfunctioning Wells Fargo app is by reinstalling it on your cellphone with these steps.
- Long press the Wells Fargo app on the Home display.
- Tap “Uninstall”.
- Access Google Play Store or App Store.
- Search the Wells Fargo app.
- Tap “Download” and launch the app to test if the challenge is resolved.
Fix #3: Checking the Server Status
Sometimes, the Wells Fargo servers are down attributable to periodic upkeep or an outage. A easy method to establish this trigger is to open a browser on your machine, head to a third-party website, and test the server standing.
If the servers are down, wait patiently for Wells Fargo builders to repair the challenge at their finish. Most of the time, servers are again up inside a few hours.
Fix #4: Checking the Network Connection
If the Wells Fargo app continually crashes or fails to open, this often occurs due to poor Wi-Fi indicators or gradual web velocity. To repair this challenge, transfer your machine nearer to the router to compensate for the weak indicators.
If the challenge persists, run an web velocity take a look at and reboot your router in the following means.
- Press the energy button on the router to change it off.
- Unplug all the cables.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug in all the cables.
- Press the energy button to show it on, re-connect your cellphone to Wi-Fi and confirm that the app is working effective and you may entry the statements.
In this information, we’ve mentioned methods to view statements on the Wells Fargo app. We’ve additionally mentioned a way for downloading statements and registering your account on the banking app.
Moreover, we’ve mentioned a number of methods to repair the points related to the Wells Fargo app.
Hopefully, your drawback is resolved, and now you can shortly handle and analyze your funds on the banking app.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I shut my account with Wells Fargo?
If you might be not considering utilizing Wells Fargo banking providers, you possibly can shut your account by calling the help staff at 1-800-869-3557. You can even go to a close-by department or ship them an e-mail.
How do I request a substitute card at Wells Fargo?
To request a substitute card, open the Wells Fargo app, choose “Menu”, faucet “Card Settings”, faucet “Replace My Card”, choose a card and enter a purpose for substitute. Tap “Continue” and “Confirm”.