Are you bored enjoying GTA V and wish to create space for one more recreation in your PC? Don’t fear; uninstalling the sport is fairly easy.
To uninstall GTA V out of your PC, click on on the Windows icon on the dashboard to open the Start menu. Search for “Control Panel”, open it, and navigate to “Programs” > “Programs and Features”. Locate the GTA V program, right-click on it, and comply with the on-screen prompts.
To enable you with the duty, we took the time to write down an intensive information on uninstalling GTA V out of your PC with simple step-by-step directions.
- Uninstalling GTA V From a PC
- Method #1: Using the Control Panel in Windows
- Method #2: Using System Restore in Windows
- Method #3: Using the Run Command
- Method #4: Using Third-Party Software
- Method #5: Using the Trash Bin on Mac
- Frequently Asked Questions
Uninstalling GTA V From a PC
If you don’t know the way to uninstall GTA V out of your PC, comply with our 5 step-by-step strategies to undergo the entire course of with out a lot effort.
Method #1: Using the Control Panel in Windows
One of the only strategies to uninstall GTA V out of your Windows PC is thru the Control Panel with the next steps.
- Click on the Windows icon in your laptop dashboard.
- Type “Control Panel” and open it.
- Click “Programs”.
- Click “Programs and Features”.
Locate the GTA V program, right-click on it, Click “Uninstall”, and comply with the on-screen directions to uninstall the sport out of your PC.
Method #2: Using System Restore in Windows
Another strategy to uninstall GTA V out of your PC is to again up all of your essential information and carry out a System Restore with the given steps.
This technique will solely work you probably have created a Restore Point in your PC earlier than you put in GTA V.
- Click the “This PC” icon to open it in your laptop’s dashboard.
- Click “Properties”.
- Select “System Protection”.
- Select “System Restore”.
- Choose “Different restore point”.
- Click “Next”, and from the given dates, choose the one from earlier than you downloaded GTA V.
Click “Finish” and “Yes” to verify the motion, and GTA V can be efficiently uninstalled out of your PC. Remember that every other drivers you put in or modifications you made to your laptop after the chosen restore level may even be eliminated.
Method #3: Using the Run Command
With these steps, you should use the Run command function in your Windows to uninstall GTA V out of your PC.
- Press and maintain Windows + R concurrently to open the Run dialog field.
- Type “regedit”, click on “OK”, and choose “Yes” to go to “Registry Editor”.
- Expand “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE” > “SOFTWARE”.
- Navigate to “Windows” > “CurrentVersion” > “Uninstall”.
- Open every quantity worth record till you discover one for GTA V.
- Click “UninstallString” and replica the worth from the pop-up window.
Click “OK” and open the Run command once more by urgent and holding the Windows + R keys. Paste the worth within the “Open” subject and click on “OK”. Your laptop will begin to uninstall GTA V instantly.
Remember to search for the information rigorously within the Registry Editor, as one flawed step might end in a system crash.
Method #4: Using Third-Party Software
Using the next steps, you may as well use third-party software program like IObit Uninstaller to uninstall GTA V out of your PC.
- Launch any internet browser and go to IObit Uninstaller.
- Click “Free Download” and arrange the software program in your PC utilizing the on-screen directions.
- Launch the software program and navigate to the “All Programs” tab.
- Scroll till you discover GTA V and choose it.
- Click on “Uninstall” to utterly take away it out of your PC.
Other Features of IObit Uninstaller
IObit Uninstaller additionally deletes the undesirable information that stay hidden in your PC after uninstallation. It has many different options like Privacy Shield, Startup Optimization, Real-time Protection, and so forth.
Method #5: Using the Trash Bin on Mac
The following steps make it simple to uninstall GTA V in your Mac PC.
- On the Dock, find the Finder icon and open it.
- Find GTA V and right-click on it.
- Select “Move to Trash” or drag the app icon to the trash icon in Dock and drop it there.
- Right-click on the trash icon and choose “Empty Trash”.
The GTA V program is now uninstalled out of your Mac laptop.
This information discusses the way to uninstall GTA V out of your PC utilizing the Control Panel, System Restore, Run Command, third-party software program, and Trash on Mac.
Hopefully, your query is answered on this article, and now you can rapidly take away the sport and create some free house in your laptop.
Frequently Asked Questions
What occurs if I delete GTA 5 on my PC?
You received’t lose your progress when you delete and reinstall a recreation. Everything is saved to the cloud in case your console is all the time related to the Internet. Hence, you don’t want to fret. Additionally, within the on-line mode, Rockstar Games’ servers retailer all the information safely.
How do I uninstall GTA5 on Steam?
Launch the Steam app in your laptop and right-click the GTA V possibility on the left pane within the app record. Click “Manage” and select “Uninstall”.