Do you have got an ASUS laptop computer and puzzled what mannequin you might be utilizing? Don’t fear; discovering out this info is just not that difficult.
To verify what ASUS laptop computer you have got, see the printed product label behind the battery or the again panels like RAM or HDD and discover the mannequin quantity.
We took the time to write down a complete information on find out how to inform what ASUS laptop computer you have got. We can even discover the method for locating the guarantee standing of your ASUS laptop computer.
- Checking the ASUS Laptop
- Method #1: Using the Printed Product Label
- Method #2: Using MyASUS
- Method #3: Via Dxdiag
- Method #4: Via the System Information
- Method #5: Via the UEFI Mode
- Step #1: Enter the BIOS Utility
- Step #2: Check the ASUS Laptop
- How To Check the Warranty Status of Your ASUS Laptop
- Frequently Asked Questions
Checking the ASUS Laptop
If you don’t know find out how to inform what ASUS laptop computer you have got, our following 5 step-by-step strategies will provide help to undergo the entire course of with out a lot hassle.
Method #1: Using the Printed Product Label
One of the quickest and best strategies to verify the ASUS laptop computer is utilizing the printed product label technique.
- Turn off your ASUS laptop computer and flip it.
- Check the product label behind the battery or the again panels like RAM or HDD and discover the mannequin quantity.
If the mannequin quantity is just not talked about on the again of the ASUS laptop computer, you will discover it close to the keyboard.
Method #2: Using MyASUS
With these steps, you will discover out about your ASUS laptop computer mannequin quantity from the MyASUS menu.
- Locate the energy button in your ASUS laptop computer and press it to show it on.
- Click the Start menu, search “MyASUS” within the search bar, and click on to open it.
- Click “System info”.
You can see the mannequin of your ASUS laptop computer subsequent to “Version” within the “Firmware” part.
Method #3: Via Dxdiag
If your laptop computer doesn’t help MyASUS, verify the mannequin quantity by way of Dxdiag by following these steps.
- Locate and press the energy button to show in your ASUS pc.
- Click the Start menu, search “Dxdiag” within the search bar, and launch it.
- In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click on “System”, and you’ll see the mannequin identify subsequent to “BIOS”.
Method #4: Via the System Information
Another technique to verify the ASUS laptop computer mannequin is by way of system info by following these steps.
- Switch in your ASUS PC and click on the Start menu.
- Search “System information” within the search bar and launch this system.
- The mannequin identify of your ASUS laptop computer is displayed subsequent to “System Model”.
Method #5: Via the UEFI Mode
To discover the ASUS laptop computer mannequin in UEFI mode, you must enter the BIOS Utility display by following these steps.
Step #1: Enter the BIOS Utility
In step one, flip in your ASUS laptop computer and click on the Start menu on the desktop. Search “Settings” within the search bar and go to “System” > “Recovery” > “Change advanced startup” > “Open”.
Under “Advanced startup”, choose “Restart now” and ensure this motion afterward.
After your ASUS laptop computer restarts, choose the “Troubleshoot” choice and head to the “Advanced options”. Click “UEFI Firmware Settings” and choose “Restart”.
You may also entry the BIOS Utility display by powering off your laptop computer. Long press the F2 key whereas urgent the energy button till the BIOS display reveals up.
Step #2: Check the ASUS Laptop
After coming into the BIOS Utility display, press the F7 key in your keyboard to enter “Advanced Mode”. Head to the “Advanced” tab and click on “ASUS EZ FLASH 3 Utility”.
Now, you will discover your ASUS laptop computer mannequin within the “Model” part.
How To Check the Warranty Status of Your ASUS Laptop
If you might be frightened in regards to the guarantee standing of your ASUS laptop computer, comply with these steps to test it out.
- Turn on your ASUS laptop computer and launch a browser of your alternative.
- Open the ASUS “Warranty Status Inquiry“ web page.
- Type in the serial number of your device.
- Click “Submit”.
The guarantee standing of the ASUS laptop computer is listed under the “Warranty Expiration Date” part.
In this information, we’ve mentioned a number of strategies to inform what ASUS laptop computer you have got. We’ve additionally mentioned a solution to decide your gadget’s guarantee standing.
Hopefully, your query is answered within the article, and now you possibly can rapidly discover out which ASUS laptop computer you personal.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I discover the serial quantity on an ASUS laptop computer?
You can discover the serial variety of your ASUS laptop computer on the product’s guarantee card written subsequent to “SN”.
It can also be attainable to see the serial quantity on the sticker label pasted on the bundle field of your laptop computer or behind your gadget.
What do ASUS mannequin numbers imply?
ASUS mannequin numbers are composed of a number of elements, together with model, collection of laptops, show dimension, and full mannequin quantity. The mannequin numbers are useful for the restore facilities however are of no use to the client.
How do I take away the battery from an ASUS laptop computer?
To take away the battery out of your ASUS laptop computer, press the energy button to show it off. Flip your gadget and find the battery. Then, unlock the latches close to the battery by sliding. Once it’s unlocked, take out the battery.
If you wish to substitute the battery with a brand new one, insert it into the compartment and lock the padlock. Turn in your PC to verify if the battery is working.
How can I discover the ASUS Chromebox serial quantity?
You can discover the ASUS Chromebox serial quantity on the label connected to your gadget, guarantee card, or bundle field. Alternatively, after turning in your ASUS Chromebox, press the Alt + V keys on the keyboard, and the serial quantity will probably be displayed within the top-right nook of the display.