The Peloton app comes with nice options, and excessive fives are one in all them for the members to attach. However, many customers don’t know the right way to see excessive fives on the app.
To see excessive fives on the Peloton app, open the app on your cellphone and faucet “Join Session”. Tap the notification that pops up on your Feed. You will discover a message saying “(user name) high fived!”
We have put collectively an in depth information for you on seeing excessive fives on the Peloton app and what to do if the excessive fives will not be working.
- Seeing High Fives on the Peloton App
- Sending High Fives on the Peloton App
- Method #1: High-Fiving in Live Classes
- Method #2: High-Fiving in On-Demand Classes
- Non-Functioning High Fives on the Peloton App
- Method #1: Hard Resetting the Peloton Device
- Method #2: Clearing the Peloton Cache by way of Settings
- Method #3: Restarting Peloton
- Frequently Asked Questions
Seeing High Fives on the Peloton App
You can simply do that by way of notifications on your Feed should you’re questioning the right way to see excessive fives on the Peloton app.
- Open the Peloton app on your Android machine.
- Hop on your bike and faucet “Join Session” out of your display screen to attend the session.
- During a dwell session or on-demand class, see the Feed on the left facet of your display screen.
- On receiving a excessive 5 from the different person, a notification will pop up on your display screen. The notification will seem like “(user name) high fived!”
- Once you’ve got seen the notification, faucet the arrow icon to cover your Feed and resume your session.
It is feasible to ship a excessive 5 again to the particular person by tapping the notification on your Feed.
Sending High Fives on the Peloton App
You can ship high-fives on the Peloton app with the following two strategies.
Method #1: High-Fiving in Live Classes
It is feasible to ship a excessive 5 to different members throughout a dwell class utilizing the LEADERBOARD.
- Launch the Peloton app on your machine and be part of the session.
- You will see a “LEADERBOARD” on your display screen when attending the dwell session.
- Find the particular person you wish to high-five on the leaderboard.
- Tap on the username to efficiently ship a excessive 5.
Method #2: High-Fiving in On-Demand Classes
Follow the steps beneath to ship high-fives to different members throughout on-demand lessons.
- Open the Peloton app, and faucet “Join Session” to attend the on-demand class.
- From the app display screen, go to the “Here Now” tab on the “LEADERBOARD”.
- You will see a listing of all the individuals attending the class with you.
- Scroll down to seek out the particular person and faucet their profile image.
The app will efficiently ship a excessive 5 to the chosen member.
Non-Functioning High Fives on the Peloton App
If you’ll be able to’t ship or obtain excessive fives on your Peloton app, our 3 step-by-step strategies will show you how to repair the downside conveniently.
Method #1: Hard Resetting the Peloton Device
You can attempt exhausting resetting the Peloton bike whereas utilizing the Peloton app on your machine to repair excessive fives in the following approach.
- Unplug your Peloton wire from the energy supply and swap off the touchscreen.
- Unplug all the connection cords at the backside of the Peloton bike.
- Wait a couple of minutes earlier than plugging in the energy wire and see if this fixes the high-five situation.
Method #2: Clearing the Peloton Cache by way of Settings
One approach of fixing excessive fives on the Peloton app is by clearing its cache on your cell machine.
- Tap “Wi-Fi”.
- Tap “Settings”.
- Tap “Apps” and choose “Peloton” from the record of purposes.
- Select “Force Stop” and navigate to “Storage”> “Clear Cache”.
- Hold the energy button at the prime of the Peloton bike to show off the HD touchscreen.
Use the identical button to flip the touchscreen again on, and now you’ll be able to ship and obtain excessive fives on your Peloton app.
Method #3: Restarting Peloton
If nothing else works, you’ll be able to restart your Peloton with these steps to unravel the situation of the excessive fives that aren’t working on the Peloton app.
- Press and maintain the energy button on Peloton and choose “Shutdown”.
- When the touchscreen switches off, maintain the quantity up button along with the energy button.
- Let go of each buttons if you see the Peloton brand to entry the Recovery Mode.
- Navigate to the “wipe cache partition” possibility utilizing the quantity keys and choose it with the energy button.
- Once the partition is lastly eliminated, faucet the “reboot system now” possibility.
In this information, we have now mentioned the right way to see excessive fives on the Peloton app. We have additionally seemed into varied strategies for sending and fixing excessive fives not working on your Peloton software.
We hope one in all these strategies has labored for you, and now you’ll be able to simply cheer others up and preserve your self motivated throughout your coaching periods.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I see what number of excessive fives I obtain?
Although you’ll be able to’t discover a rely on the variety of excessive fives you obtain throughout a trip on the Peloton app, you’ll be able to scroll by way of the notifications part and manually rely the excessive fives you’ve obtained.