It is secure to say that smartphones have develop into the point of interest of leisure at this time. And with TVs changing into good, it is smart to need to mix the very best of each worlds, akin to mirroring a smartphone to a sensible TV. But chances are you’ll already know that Apple and Android aren’t all that appropriate. So, how do you mirror an iPhone to an Android TV if you need to?
There are some ways to mirror an iPhone to an Android TV. One method to mirror your iPhone to an Android TV is with a streaming system like Roku. Another method to do it’s through the use of third-party software program like AirScreen. And a more cost effective method to mirror your iPhone to an Android TV is by utilizing an HDMI adapter.
Mirroring your iPhone to an Android TV is nice, however it’s price noting that every technique has its ups and downs. Hence, you need to be conscious of those ups and downs to select the very best technique. This article elaborates on how one can mirror an iPhone to an Android TV.
- Different Ways To Mirror an iPhone to an Android TV
- Method #1: Using a Streaming Device
- Method #2: Using Third-Party Software
- Method #3: Using an HDMI Adapter
Different Ways To Mirror an iPhone to an Android TV
It is fairly straightforward to solid an Android system on an Android TV. You can simply go to your Android TV and use its built-in good view, solid, or mirroring characteristic to mirror an Android system. But whenever you need to mirror an iPhone to an Android TV, issues get extra sophisticated due to compatibility points.
Technically, Apple didn’t design the iPhone’s mirroring characteristic to solid photographs, movies, music, and even displays to an Android TV. However, a workaround exists to mirror an iPhone to an Android TV wirelessly or with wire.
Below are the 3 ways to mirror an iPhone to an Android TV.
Method #1: Using a Streaming Device
Some of the newer Android TVs at this time have a built-in characteristic that enables you to mirror your iPhone to the display. However, not all Android TV has that functionality. So, in case your Android TV doesn’t have that functionality, a method to combine it into your Android TV is through the use of a streaming system.
You can get a number of streaming units to obtain this, just like the Roku Stick, Fire TV Stick, or the basic Apple TV. So, supplied your Android TV has an HDMI port, you possibly can simply join your streaming system to your TV, join your iPhone to the streaming system, and solid something out of your iPhone to the massive display.
Here’s how to solid an iPhone to an Android TV utilizing Roku.
- Plug your Roku system into your Android TV by way of the HDMI cable and switch each units on.
- Connect your iPhone and the Roku system to the identical Wi-Fi community earlier than you proceed.
- On the Roku distant, press the Home button, navigate to Settings, scroll down, and choose “Apple AirPlay and HomeKit”.
- On the sidebar, make sure the AirPlay is turned on.
- On your iPhone, scroll down from the highest proper nook of your display and faucet on the display mirroring button.
- Tap on the Roku Streaming Stick and when it asks for a code, enter the code displayed in your TV, and it’ll mechanically begin mirroring your system.
Roku just lately up to date its platform with a built-in Apple AirPlay, making it very straightforward to mirror your iPhone to the system with out utilizing any third-party app. So guarantee your Roku system is up to date if you need to use this characteristic.
Method #2: Using Third-Party Software
Another method to mirror an iPhone to an Android system is through the use of a 3rd get together. There are many such apps, like AirScreen, which is kind of straightforward to use. These apps work by creating an area media server to which your iPhone can join and mirror its display. Mirroring your iPhone is comparatively cheap as you don’t have to purchase any system. You should guarantee your Android TV is related to the identical Wi-Fi community as your iPhone.
Here’s how to solid an iPhone to an Android TV utilizing AirScreen.
- Get the AirScreen app in your Android TV, which you will get on the Google Play Store or different shops in case your Android TV doesn’t assist the Play Store.
- When the app is downloaded in your TV, launch it and click on “Start Service”, then choose “Start”.
- Connect your iPhone to the identical Wi-Fi community as your Android TV, as that is what’s going to enable the streaming.
- On your iPhone, scroll down from the highest proper of your display, faucet on display mirroring, and faucet on the AirScreen service to join, and each units will pair mechanically.
Keep in Mind
Using AirScreen is free, however if you need to solid movies or photos, you should watch promotion movies that are restricted to solely 15 per day; in any other case, you will get the premium model which provides you limitless mirroring.
Method #3: Using an HDMI Adapter
An HDMI adapter is the most cost-effective method to mirror your iPhone to an Android TV. This technique works on all TV, together with TVs that aren’t good, supplied it has an HDMI port. However, it might assist should you purchased an adapter with a lightning connector to a VGA or HDMI connector.
Here’s how to mirror an iPhone to an Android TV utilizing an HDMI adapter.
- Connect the HDMI adapter to the HDMI port of your Android TV.
- Use a USB-C or lightning cable to join your iPhone to the adapter.
- Turn in your Android TV and change it to the right enter supply, which can mechanically mirror your iPhone.
Note that the majority of those adapters have a decision of 900p, however a number of the high-end Apple Lightning to HDMI adapters promise up to 1080p decision.
The strategies highlighted on this article are the very best methods to solid an iPhone on an Android TV. These strategies should not solely straightforward however sensible, contemplating that Apple units aren’t all that appropriate with cross-platform units. So, whenever you subsequent need to solid your iPhone to an enormous display, you possibly can strive any of the strategies.