Bravo is an NBCUniversal Media cable network/streaming platform, one of the industry’s leading platforms. With the Bravo app, you can watch the latest movies, series, TV shows, and live TV. The Bravo app is available for download on Android and iOS devices, as well as Apple TV 4K and HD. But how do you get the Bravo app on your Apple TV?
Getting the Bravo app on your Apple TV is pretty straightforward. All you have to do is to navigate to the App Store, search for the Bravo app, and install it. Note that after installation, you would still need to activate the app before you can start watching shows on it.
While you can download the Bravo app on an Apple TV, not all Apple TV supports it. You wouldn’t be able to install the Bravo app if your Apple TV is 3rd generation or lower.
However, this does not mean you can’t get Bravo on it! In such cases, you must use a screen mirror or AirPlay to get the Bravo app on your Apple TV.
This article elaborates on how you can get and activate the Bravo app on any Apple TV.
- How To Get the Bravo App on Any Apple TV
- Method #1: Downloading It From the App Store
- Method #2: Using AirPlay
How To Get the Bravo App on Any Apple TV
The Bravo app is a paid TV login that gives you access to several on-demand contents. However, some movies and shows are available 100% free to everyone. You need a compatible device like the Apple TV to download and stream from the Bravo app.
Below we elaborate on two ways you can get Bravo on an Apple TV.
Method #1: Downloading It From the App Store
Downloading the Bravo app is perhaps the most straightforward method to use to get the Bravo app on your Apple TV. Bravo is fully supported on Apple TV, as with most apps you can download from the App Store. Hence, you do not have to make any special settings or download any separate third-party app that would allow you to download the Bravo app on your Apple TV.
Here’s how to download the Bravo app on Apple TV.
- Power on your Apple TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
- Navigate to the App Store on your Apple TV and select it to open it.
- In the search bar on the App Store, type the word “Bravo” and hit the search icon.
- From the search result, select the Bravo app and click “Install”.
- When the installation is complete, launch the app to activate it.
- In the Bravo app, click “Get Started”, and an activation code will be displayed on your TV.
- Use your smartphone or PC to visit the Bravo website and enter the code displayed on your TV.
- Enter your login details or click “Sign up” to create an account.
- Choose an appropriate TV provider option, and that’s it; the Bravo app should start working on your Apple TV.
Method #2: Using AirPlay
Another way to get the Bravo app on your Apple TV is by using the AirPlay option. Using this option is ideal if the version of the Apple TV you are using is incompatible with the Bravo app. So, rather than giving up and not using the Bravo app on your Apple TV, you can always use the AirPlay feature on your Apple TV to enjoy this platform.
Here’s how to get the Bravo app on your Apple TV using AirPlay.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV.
- Visit the App Store on your device and download the Bravo app.
- Launch the Bravo app on your device and sign in to your account.
- If you do not have an account, click “Create a New Account” on the login page and register for one.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Control Center by scrolling down from the top right corner of your screen and pressing “Screen Mirror”.
- Click on your Apple TV from the list of devices you can AirPlay to, and both devices will be connected, and you can now get the Bravo app on your Apple TV.
If you are still finding it challenging to get the Bravo app to work on your Apple TV, you can always catch up on your favorite shows and movies by streaming them on the Bravo web page.
With any of the methods elaborated in this guide, you should be able to get the Bravo app on your Apple TV. If the Bravo app fails to install or you can’t find the app in the App Store of your Apple TV, always check if there is an update for your Apple TV. And if you have updated your Apple TV, and it meets all the requirements to run Bravo and yet doesn’t, then you should contact Bravo customer support for further assistance.