Do you wish to save the audio messages out of your family and friends that you simply obtain from Facebook Messenger? Luckily, this course of may be very easy on a laptop.
To obtain audio from Facebook Messenger on your PC, open any browser and go to the Facebook web site. Log in to your account by getting into your credentials. On the top-right nook of the display screen, click on the Messenger icon, click on “See all in Messenger”, and open the chat with the audio you wish to obtain. Click the three vertical dots subsequent to the audio, and choose “Download”.
To make it easier to, now we have written a complete information with straightforward step-by-step directions on downloading audio messages from Facebook Messenger.
- Downloading Audio From Facebook Messenger
- Method #1: Using a Browser
- Method #2: Using Google Chrome Developer Tools
- Fixing Facebook Messenger Audio Issues on a PC
- Method #1: Fix Internet Issues
- Method #2: Clear the Browser Cache
- Method #3: Sign In Again
- Method #4: Grant Microphone Permissions
- Method #5: Update Your Windows OS
Downloading Audio From Facebook Messenger
If you don’t know easy methods to obtain audio from Facebook Messenger on your PC, comply with our 2 straightforward step-by-step strategies to perform this job shortly.
Method #1: Using a Browser
By following these steps, you possibly can simply obtain audio messages from Facebook Messenger utilizing a internet browser.
- Launch your internet browser of alternative.
- Go to the Facebook web site and log in to your account together with your credentials.
- On the Facebook Home web page, click on the Messenger icon on the top-right nook.
- Click “See all in Messenger” and open the chat with the audio message you wish to obtain.
- Locate the audio and faucet the three vertical dots subsequent to it.
- Click “Download”.
Select the path you wish to obtain your audio and click on “Save”. The audio message will now be saved on your PC securely as an mp4 file.
Method #2: Using Google Chrome Developer Tools
Using Google Chrome, you should use the developer instruments to obtain audio from Facebook Messenger with these steps.
- Open Google Chrome on your PC, head to the Facebook web site, and log in together with your credentials.
- Click the Messenger icon and choose “See all in Messenger”.
- Open the chat with the audio message and right-click on the display screen.
- Click “Inspect” and open the “Network” tab earlier than refreshing the web page.
- Wait for 30 seconds, then play the audio and pause it.
- Right-click on the audio on the backside of the display screen and click on “Open in new tab”.
The audio will begin downloading on your PC as an mp4 file.
The audio message might be named “audioclip-…” adopted by numbers.
Fixing Facebook Messenger Audio Issues on a PC
Are you unable to obtain audio messages from Facebook Messenger on your PC, or are you having bother sending or receiving them? We have a few options.
Method #1: Fix Internet Issues
Sometimes, your router is why you possibly can’t obtain or ship audio messages on Facebook Messenger. To troubleshoot the problem, reboot your router within the following manner.
- Unplug your router from the energy supply and look forward to 30 seconds.
- Plug the router again into the energy supply, and look forward to the LED lights to show on earlier than connecting your PC to the router’s Wi-Fi.
Your router is now rebooted, and it’s best to have the ability to use Facebook Messenger to obtain and change audio messages.
Method #2: Clear the Browser Cache
A corrupt cache could also be why you’re having audio recording and downloading points with Facebook Messenger on your PC. Luckily, you possibly can shortly clear the browser cache utilizing the beneath steps.
- Launch Chrome on your PC and faucet the three dots subsequent to your profile pic.
- Click “More tools”.
- Click “Clear Browsing data”.
- Open “Advanced”.
- Choose “All Time”.
- Click “Clear data”.
The cache on your internet browser will now be deleted, together with the cookies, historical past, and many others., permitting you to change and save audio messages from Facebook Messenger. However, you would possibly have to comply with a barely totally different technique primarily based on your internet browser.
Method #3: Sign In Again
If you’re having points with sending or receiving audio messages on Facebook Messenger on your PC, it is likely to be due to an authentication error. You can repair this difficulty by logging out and logging again into your account utilizing these steps.
- Click the gear icon on the top-left nook of the Messenger Home web page.
- Click “Log Out”.
- On the Login page, enter your e-mail and password.
- Click “Log In” and see if the audio issues are resolved on Facebook Messenger.
Method #4: Grant Microphone Permissions
If you wish to ship audio messages to your pals from the Facebook Messenger web site, be sure that you’ve allowed microphone entry on your PC by following these steps.
- Access the “Settings” on your PC by urgent the Windows + I keys.
- Navigate to “Privacy” > “Microphone”.
- Scroll down and faucet the toggle on “Allow desktop apps to access your microphone” to show it on.
You ought to now have the ability to conveniently file and ship audio messages on Facebook Messenger on your PC.
Method #5: Update Your Windows OS
Outdated Windows OS could cause audio points on Facebook Messenger. To resolve this, replace your Windows PC utilizing the next steps.
- Press the Windows + I keys to open Settings.
- Click “Update & Security”.
- Click “Download and install”.
Once downloaded, set up the updates to replace your PC’s Windows OS and repair the Facebook Messenger audio points.
In this information, now we have mentioned easy methods to obtain the audio from Facebook Messenger on your PC. We have additionally mentioned a number of strategies to troubleshoot Facebook Messenger audio points whereas utilizing it on a laptop.
Hopefully, now you can save your private Messenger conversations on your PC with none bother.