Are you uninterested in mindlessly scrolling on the TikTook app and compromising your productiveness? Well, the quick repair right here is to tear off the bandaid and delete the TikTook app.
To delete the TikTook app, navigate to the TikTook app from the dwelling display, faucet and maintain it till it begins shaking, faucet the “-“ icon, and select “Delete App”. Choose “Delete” to verify your motion.
We have written a complete step-by-step information on deleting the TikTook App to make issues simple for you. We may also focus on downloading TikTook drafts to keep away from dropping them earlier than deleting the app.
- Downloading TikTook Data
- Deleting the TikTook App
- Method #1: Deleting TikTook From iOS Devices
- Method #2: Deleting TikTook From Android Devices
- Deactivating a TikTook Account
- Method #1: Using the TikTook App
- Method #2: Using a Web Browser
- Frequently Asked Questions
Downloading TikTook Data
Before deleting TikTook in your gadget, it’s higher to obtain your information by following these easy steps.
- Launch the TikTook app in your and open your profile.
- Click the three horizontal traces and choose “Settings and Privacy”.
- Tap “Manage Account”; faucet “Download TikTok data” and choose the file format.
- Choose “Request Data”.
Your information will probably be downloaded in a few days after TikTook has accredited it. You can obtain it via the “Download data” tab with out hassle!
Deleting the TikTook App
If you’re scuffling with how one can delete the TikTook app in your gadget, our 3 step-by-step strategies will show you how to do that process shortly.
Method #1: Deleting TikTook From iOS Devices
To delete the TikTook app from iPhones or iPads, use the following steps.
- Navigate to the TikTook app from the Home display.
- Hold the TikTook app icon for just a few seconds till it shakes.
- Tap the “-” icon on the proper facet and select “Delete App”.
- Tap “Delete” to verify your determination, and also you’re completed!
Method #2: Deleting TikTook From Android Devices
If you wish to delete the TikTook app out of your Android smartphone or pill, comply with these steps.
- Open Settings.
- Tap “Apps/Apps Manager/Apps Management”.
- Tap “TikTok”.
- Tap “Uninstall” from the backside and faucet “OK” to verify your motion.
You may delete the TikTook app by going to your Home display and holding on to the TikTook app icon till it shows a listing of choices, after which faucet “Uninstall” to take away the software.
Deactivating a TikTook Account
If you’re afraid that deleting the app could also be a brief repair for routine scrolling, you’ll be able to select to deactivate your TikTook account with the following step-by-step strategies.
Method #1: Using the TikTook App
To deactivate your TikTook account utilizing the TikTook app, comply with these steps.
- Launch TikTook.
- Tap the three horizontal traces and select “Settings and Privacy”.
- Tap “Manage account”.
- Tap “Delete Account”.
- Tap “Continue”, and your TikTook account will probably be deactivated for 30 days, after which it is going to be completely deleted if not reactivated inside this grace interval.
Method #2: Using a Web Browser
With these steps, you may as well deactivate your TikTook account via an internet browser.
- Open an internet browser in your telephone and go to the TikTok web site.
- Log in together with your credentials and choose the profile image on the high proper.
- Tap “Settings”.
- Tap “Account Control”.
- Tap “Delete”.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to deactivate your TikTook account for 30 days.
This information discusses deleting the TikTook app from iOS, Android, and Samsung Smart TV. We have additionally mentioned downloading TikTook information earlier than deleting the app.
Moreover, we’ve shared a technique to deactivate your TikTook account as an alternative of uninstalling its app.
Hopefully, your troubles are over, and now you can deal with different each day duties with out getting distracted by TikTook movies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I dealing with points with deleting my TikTook account?
You should know the electronic mail and password of your TikTook account to delete it. If you’ve forgotten both of these, you’ll face points deleting your account. However, for those who can not delete your account regardless of getting into the right credentials, there could also be a glitch in the app. To resolve this, exit the app, take away it from the multitasking panel, and relaunch it.
Can TikTook monitor every little thing I do?
TikTook has the energy to observe your exercise the second you faucet on its app icon. TikTook displays every little thing, from the mannequin of your gadget to your location and IP tackle. They additionally observe what you’re watching to make higher suggestions on the TikTook app.
How a lot storage does the TikTook app occupy?
The TikTook app typically takes up about 300 MB of cupboard space in your gadget. However, as soon as downloaded and in use, the app consumes extra storage. The app downloads movies you watch as “App data” for about 7 days, which is why it will possibly take up numerous storage in your gadget.