Do you need to expertise the distinctive sound high quality of your Sonos One speaker on Apple TV however don’t understand how to join the 2 gadgets? Fortunately, there are simple strategies to achieve this.
To join Sonos One to an Apple TV, plug within the speaker’s energy twine to an influence supply. Connect the Apple TV field to your AirPlay 2-enabled TV and switch it on. Bring the Apple TV distant nearer to the Apple TV field for just a few seconds to pair it. Press the “Menu” button on the distant and navigate to Settings > “Video and Audio” > “Audio Output”, and choose your Sonos One audio system.
We have created an in depth information to enable you join your Sonos One audio system to your Apple TV in just a few fast steps.
- Setting Up Sonos One Speakers
- Connecting Sonos One to an Apple TV
- Are Your Sonos One Speakers Not Connecting to Your Apple TV?
- Fix #1: Restart All Devices
- Fix #2: Connect All Devices to the Same Network
- Fix #3: Update Your Sonos One Speaker
- Fix #4: Reboot the Wi-Fi Router
- Frequently Asked Questions
Setting Up Sonos One Speakers
The very first thing you want to do after you’ve purchased a Sonos One speaker is to set it up within the following approach.
- Plug the energy twine into the speaker and an influence supply.
- Place the speaker in your required location.
- Download the free Sonos app in your iOS machine.
- Create a Sonos account and full the setup course of with directions on the display screen.
Connecting Sonos One to an Apple TV
If you don’t understand how to join Sonos One to your Apple TV, you’ll be able to observe our step-by-step technique to do that activity with out losing time.
- Connect your Sonos One Speakers to a energy supply with its twine.
- Connect the Apple TV field to your AirPlay 2-enabled TV and switch it on.
- Bring the Apple TV distant nearer to the Apple TV field for just a few seconds to pair it.
- Press the “Menu” button in your TV’s distant and navigate to Settings.
- Go to “Video and Audio” > “Audio Output”.
- Under the record of gadgets, click on in your Sonos One speaker to join with the Apple TV.
Your Sonos One speaker shall be immediately and mechanically accessible to Apple TV with out further intervention. Ensure that your Apple TV field and TV are suitable with AirPlay 2 and that your Sonos One audio system have been signed up within the app.
Are Your Sonos One Speakers Not Connecting to Your Apple TV?
If you’re having issues connecting your Sonos One speaker to Apple TV, attempt the next fixes to get rid of the issue.
Fix #1: Restart All Devices
Sometimes, a easy restart could be all you want to repair the issue. So go forward and restart all of your gadgets, together with your TV, the Apple TV field, and the Sonos One speaker, and take a look at the strategies given above once more to join your Sonos One speaker to Apple TV.
Fix #2: Connect All Devices to the Same Network
All your gadgets should be linked to the similar Wi-Fi community for them to work. So, join your Apple TV and Sonos One speaker to the identical community connection should you haven’t finished so beforehand and verify if it solves the issue.
Fix #3: Update Your Sonos One Speaker
Ensure your Sonos One speaker is up to date to the newest software program to work accurately with these steps.
- Open the Sonos app in your iOS machine.
- At the underside of the display screen, faucet the gear icon to go to Settings.
- Open “System” > “System Updates”.
- Tap “Check for Updates”.
- Install the out there updates.
Auto Updates for Sonos One
You may set your Sonos One speaker to replace mechanically. Go to Settings > “System”. Select “System Updates” and faucet the “Update Automatically” toggle to flip it on. Your Sonos One speaker will now replace itself each time new updates can be found.
Fix #4: Reboot the Wi-Fi Router
To repair the issue of Sonos One not connecting to Apple TV, observe the given steps to reboot your router.
- Unplug your router after which modem from the facility supply.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Plug in your modem after which router to the facility supply and see if it fixes the problem.
Still Not Working?
If none of those strategies work, verify your Sonos One speaker by connecting them to some other iOS machine. If it really works advantageous, then contact Apple Support for additional help.
In this information, we’ve mentioned how to join Sonos One speaker to AirPlay. We have additionally mentioned the strategy to arrange the Sonos One speaker and troubleshoot the Sonos One speaker not connecting to Apple TV.
Hopefully, with considered one of these strategies, you’ll give you the chance to take pleasure in your new Sonos speaker setup.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I exploit Sonos One with out Wi-Fi?
To play music, audiobooks, podcasts, and different content material from totally different streaming sources on a Sonos speaker, Wi-Fi is obligatory. Without Wi-Fi, the Sonos speaker will need to have Bluetooth to pair with any suitable machine. Only the Sonos Move and Roam audio system have Bluetooth as of proper now.